These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
The Website is owned, controlled or licensed by medivorIndo.com. You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the Website will remain at all times vested in Us or Our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by Us or Our licensors.
You shall retain ownership of all copyright in data you submit to Us or the Website. You grant us a word-wide, exclusive, royalty-free, non-terminable licence, to use, copy, distribute, publish and transmit such data in any manner.
This site and the materials and products on this site are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, medivorIndo.com. disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. medivorIndo.com. does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. medivorIndo.com. does not make any warranty or representations regarding the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. Some states do not permit limitations or exclusions on warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
Access to certain areas of this website is restricted. medivorIndo.com. reserves the right to restrict access to areas of this website, or indeed this entire website, at medivorIndo.com. discretion.
If medivorIndo.com. provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential.
medivorIndo.com. may disable your user ID and password in medivorIndo.com. sole discretion without notice or explanation.
The following conditions need to be met in full before a binding contract is created between you and Us:
1. You place an Order for one or more Product(s) and/or Services on the Website by completing the check-out process and following the online instructions via clicking on the "Basket" link on the Website; you will be guided through the order process by following a series of simple online instructions.
2. Pricing and Order errors: Save in manifest error on Our part, the price for the Products shall be the price stated in the relevant Order confirmation. We reserve the right to refuse any Order where the price is incorrectly stated on the Website or Order and may require you to make any such correction and take all such actions as we require before an Order is in a form acceptable to Us.
3. Amendment of errors: Our Order process allows you to check and amend errors before submitting your Order to Us. Please take the time to read and check your Order at each page of the Order process. If you need to amend your Order after it has been submitted, it will be necessary to cancel your Order by contacting Our Customer Services Team by phone on (021) 564 2388 or email service@kencana-digitalprinting. If you've received confirmation of approval for Consumer Finance from Us, when you decide to change your Order, then the decision will stand from your original application so long as the Order value has not increased. If however, you make subsequent Orders funded via Consumer Finance, then each will be treated as a new application and will be processed in the normal way.
5. Acknowledgement of your Order: After submitting an Order via Our website We will send you an Order acknowledgement by email confirming receipt of your Order and details of the Products and/or Services that you have ordered. It is your responsibility to check the Order acknowledgement details and advise Us of any errors or omissions as soon as possible and in any event within 2 (two) days of receipt of the Order acknowledgement. Completion of the online check-out process and Our email acknowledging receipt are not an acceptance of your Order.
(i) Acceptance of your Order for Products and the formation of a contract between Us will take place when the Products you have ordered have been despatched to you and you have received a despatch confirmation email from Us.
(ii) A contract will not be formed between Us if We have notified you that We do not accept your Order or if you have cancelled your Order in accordance with Our cancellation and returns policy.
6. Ownership of Products: All Product(s) that you order through the Website will remain Our property until We have received payment in full from you for those Product(s).
7. Non-acceptance of your Order: We may decline your Order (or part of it) for any reason. Other than set out in these Terms, We will not be responsible for any loss or damage you might suffer due to Us not accepting or otherwise declining your Order. If We cannot supply you with the Product(s) and/or Service(s) you ordered, We will:
(i) inform you of this in writing by phone or email; and
(ii) if you have already paid for the Product(s) and/or Service(s) refund you in full as soon as possible.
may be for any one or more of the following reasons:
(i) the Product(s) no longer being in stock or the Product(s) and/or Service(s) are no longer available; or
(ii) the identification of a pricing or other error in the Order; or
(iii) your payment in respect of the Order is not authorised by your card issuer or is otherwise rejected/not accepted;
1. Our right to cancel an Order: If your payment is not received We will cancel your Order. If you have already received the Product(s) you ordered from Us, you must pay for the Product(s) or return those Product(s) to Us in accordance with clause 3.4 (Refunds and Returns) of these Terms and any other instructions that We provide to you. If you do not return Product(s) to Us or pay for them within 5 (five) days of the date on which We cancel your Order, We may collect or arrange for collection of the Product(s) at your expense. We reserve the right to charge you for damage to or adverse interference with any Product(s) that are the subject of an unpaid Order.
2. Your right to cancel your Order before dispatch of the Products or provision of the Services: You have the right to cancel your Order at any time prior to dispatch of the Products by Us conditional upon:
(i) the Product(s) ordered being normally stocked by Us and the Product(s) not being special order items; and
(ii) the Products not having been specially and/or specifically made/produced/finished to your individual specification or personalised; and
(iii) the Products not having been being picked and packed ready for despatch/delivery; or
(iv) a period of 7 days not having elapsed since you receive our written acceptance of your Order for Services,
The process you must follow the rules of Order. If you do not follow this process your refund or product exchange may be delayed.If:
(i) the Product(s) ordered are not normally stocked by Us and the Product(s) are special order items; or
3. Your right to cancel an Order after dispatch of the Products: If you are a consumer, then subject to the exclusions set out below, you have a legal right to cancel a Contract within 14 days of receiving your Order from Us (under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000). This means that during the 14 day period, if you change your mind or for any other reason you decide that you do not want to keep a Product or to have the Services, you can notify us of your decision to cancel the Contract and receive a refund. Advice about your legal right to cancel the Contract under these regulations is available from your local Citizen's Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office.
You do not have the right to cancel your Order:
(i) if the Product(s) ordered are not normally stocked by Us and the Product(s) are special order items;
(ii) for a Product which contains computer software, or for DVDs or CDs which have been unsealed by you, or for consumable goods which, by their nature, cannot be returned, except where a fault is discovered which could not have been discovered unless you unsealed the Products; or
(iii) if the Products have been specially and/or specifically made/produced/finished to your specification or are clearly personalised such as film, developing or printing Services products.
Payment method: All orders must be paid for using registered credit / debit card. We offer various ways for you to pay online including Visa, MasterCard, and Paypal:
(i) Paypal is currently only available for home delivery orders, not Collect@Store and special order items (e.g. backorder Products, non-stock items and items sourced to your individual specification). Choose 'Home Delivery' and 'Checkout with Paypal' from the Shopping Basket' page.(ii) We also accept bank transfers.
We aim to dispatch goods to you within 2-5 working days but we cannot give an exact delivery date. We also may deliver the goods in several consignments but will not charge any extra delivery for this.
Any Order for Product(s) with an aggregate purchase price of more than $ 100 will normally be despatched via local courier.
Local courier deliver Monday to Friday, 8am - 6pm only. No deliveries will be made on weekends or Bank or Public Holidays.
If you want your Order to be delivered on a Saturday it will take the extra cost from you. This applies to items that are in stock, on orders placed before 5pm on Friday (which is not a Bank or Public Holiday).
You can track your Order online to find a scheduled delivery date.
We will supply goods that are free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months (or longer if required by law) from the date of delivery.
You should inspect the goods when you receive them for defects or damage. If you find a defect or damage you must tell us as soon as possible and we will arrange for their return to us or the manufacturer at no cost to you.
If the goods are found to be damaged prior to delivery to you, or defective, we will at your option repair or replace the goods or refund the price paid by you.
Should your product develop a fault whilst still under warranty, we shall sort it for you.Please contact us before returning warranty items as some can be sent to the manufacturer direct to speed up turnaround times.However the postage costs to return the product to us will be at your expense.
We send out hundreds of orders a week and it is very rare than couriers loose the parcel. However from time to time unfortunately this does happen. As a rule parcels are not considered lost until after 14 working days.
We are not able to process a claim for the parcel until 14 working days have passed from the time of us sending the goods. Once the 14 days have passed we will then process a claim as quickly as possible, however please note the claims process can take several weeks.
We do not wait for the compensation to come to us before we refund you or resend the goods but we do have to wait for confirmation that the claim has been accepted.
Please understand that in this situation it is not us that have lost the goods and it is frustrating for us also.