IPL Skin Treatments using Photorejuvenation treat the full face for a more even skin tone and an overall more radiant complexion.
1 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
2006 Lumenis Quantum IPL handpieces with 7, Perfect Working Condition! Low use! Auctions only 49,868 machine recently Serviced April 2012, Software Version 3.01, 208V-16A, Includes 1-SR560 IPL Handpiece (pulse counter = 1209), 1-SR560 IPL Handpiece (pulse counter = 14,354), 1-SR 590 IPL Handpiece (pulse counter = 29,505), 1 - SR640 handpiece (pulse counter = 796), 1-HR 695 Handpiece (pulse counter = 357), 1-SR695 handpiece (pulse counter = 4111), Nd-Yag Handpiece 1, 4321 pulses), 3 Eyewear Par, 1 Manual of Operation, 1 key, and 90 day warranty
VSTART or expand your aesthetic practice with the advantages of the IPL Quantum SR, the economic system that is smooth, powerful and fast. With the ever increasing number of patients seeking the exciting benefits of skin treatments using IPL Photorejuvenation IPL Quantum SR system promises to be an indispensable tool for all aesthetic physicians, and can be upgraded for additional clinical applications.
IPL Skin Treatments Photorejuvenation treat the full face of a more even skin tone and brighter complexion overall. IPL provides gradual improvement over 4 to 6 treatments with very low risk and no "down time", and is safe enough for use in the neck, chest and hands. In short, photorejuvenation with IPL Quantum SR offers a tremendous opportunity for patients and for you.
IPL Quantum system SR is simultaneously a wide range of skin conditions:
SR Heads / Handpieces: 560 nm, 590 nm, 640 nm
- Sun damage
- Age spots (sun-induced freckles)
- Broken capillaries
- Most benign brown pigments
IPL Quantum offers tremendous clinical advantages and business opportunities:
- Large spot size and 2 seconds replay for fast patient throughput
- High-power and fully adjustable pulse widths to optimize the results.
- High power short pulses allow treatment peak pigmented lesions, including intractable lighter pulsed light devices with low power.
- The multiple synchronized pulse provides optimal treatment of vascular and pigmented lesions without damaging the skin.
- Clinically compatible with over 10 years of clinical experience
- The simple touch screen control and suggested settings facilitates treatment for the novice or experienced
- Lightweight treatment head makes treatment comfortable for the operator
- Integrated surface cooling makes treatment safe and comfortable for the patient
- Integrated calibration system ensures precision with every treatment
- Fast ROI
- Upgradeable for hair removal, treatment of leg veins and tattoo removal to grow with your practice
Handpiece IPL Quantum DL: 1064 nm Nd: YAG laser handpiece
Veins in the legs
Benign cutaneous vascular lesions
The 1064 nm laser light has been clinically proven to provide effective treatment of deeper and larger telangiectasias as well as benign skin
vascular lesions such as hemangiomas, and melasma.
• Proven, highly effective Nd: YAG technology for the treatment of leg veins up to 4.0 mm
• Integrated contact cooling for maximum safety and comfort
• Multi-sync pulse for optimum efficiency while protecting skin
Lumenis invented IPL, advanced Lumenis IPL, Lumenis IPL perfected. Accept no imitations.
|Light Source||Intense Pulsed Light Source|
|Heads/Handpieces||SR = 560 nm, 590 nm, & 640 nm; DL = 1064 nm Nd Yag; HR = 695 nm; QS = 1064 nm Nd Yag Q-Switched|
|Pulse Type||3 preset programs and User defined programs|
|Fluence Range||15 to 45 J/cm2 for the 560 nm head; 20 to 45 J/cm2 for the 590 nm and 640 nm heads; 90 to 150 J/cm2 for the 1064 nm head; 2 to 12.7 J/cm2 for the 1064 nm Q-Switched head|
|Spot Size||8 x 34 mm for 560, 590 & 640 nm; 6 mm for 1064 nm; 2, 2.5, 3.5 and 5 mm for the 1064 Q-Switched head|
|Optical Filter||560 nm (590 nm & 640 nm optional)|
|Light Guide||Cooled with an embedded cooling system. Two temperature settings of approx. 1°C and -15°C|
|Operating Screen||640 x 480 pixel flat-panel touch screen|
|Electrical Requirements||200 V AC ± 10%, 16A, single phase, 208 V AC ± 10%, 16A, single phase, 230 V AC ± 10%, 13A, single phase, 50/60 Hz dedicated line (standard outlet according to country)|
|Physical Dimensions||40 x 55 x 106 cm (16" x 22" x 42") without umbilical support, 40 x 55 x 186 cm (16" x 22" x 73") with umbilical support|
|Weight||80 kg (176 lb)|