The HD 1188 offers superior image quality, improved clarity and more intuitive user controls. Surgical teams experience unprecedented visibility during endoscopic procedures - which can raise visibility all surgical outcomes and patient.
- High Resolution Standards.
- Progressive scan technology.
- 10-Bit Digital Processing provides optimal clarity.
- Head Fiber Optical Output.
- Intraoperative increased brightness provides better resolution.
- New parameters using surgical specialties standardization.
- Swimwear seamless integration of existing equipment video.
- Scope Filter flexible electronics, compatible with all flexible scopes.
- More intuitive user controls.
- Users can view the image width or native Widescreen Aspect Ratio.
- Dimensions: 117.2 mm (L) x 55.3mm (W) x 15.9mm (H)
- Camera Canvas Size: 18.25mm
- Xenon Light Source: X8000
- HD Video Output: 1280 x 1024 native output
- Native Aspect Ratio: 5:4
- Widescreen Ratio: 16:9
- Aspect Ratio Resolution: 1280 x 720
- Sterilization leaders HD camera autoclavable 132 ° C (with Flash Gravity / Pre-vacuum, gravity or methods pre-vacuum exposure from 3 to 10 minutes.
- HD Video Format: No ATSC 720p
- Scanning Method: Progressive
- Zoom: 2x digital
- Frames per second: 50
Stryker 1188 Camera System includes:
- Camera (CCU) - 1188-010-000
- 1188 HD camera head and coupler - 1188-210-105
- X8000 light source - 220-200-000
- 40 Liter Insufflator base and box Stryker High Flow insufflation tube (10 hp)